Social media Coordinator – Intership/Summer Student
VizworX Inc. – Calgary, AB
VizworX Inc. helps organizations improve their strategic planning, communication, and decision-making by enabling them to better engage with their data through the use of leading-edge technology solutions in a variety of domains including augmented reality, virtual reality, machine learning and data visualization. VizworX Inc. provides innovative products and custom solutions to solve real-world problems.
Are you a tech-savvy professional with an interest in engaging various stakeholders on social media? Do you want to make impact using leading-edge technology? If you want to be creative and you like to collaborate with developers, designers, and visionaries, apply for our opening as a Social Media Coordinator. You will learn unique skills and jumpstart your career by joining our talented team.
What you will do:
Reporting to the Business Development Manager, you will assist in the execution of our marketing strategy, which includes our digital efforts, and initiatives that support overall business goals.
- Work with our BD Manager on managing our digital brand (i.e: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.).
- Optimize our social media pages to increase the Company’s brand awareness.
- Participate in designing, creating and managing Social ad campaigns.
- Work with our Business Development and Operations teams to create and publish relevant, original, high-quality content.
- Promote content through social advertising.
- Create a regular publishing schedule.
- Curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Manage efforts in building VizworX’s reputation through online reviews and interactions.
- Analyze the social media metrics and use them in improving campaigns and our social media marketing efforts.
- Maintain and improve our community engagement through regular responses.
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
What you bring to the team:
- A degree in marketing or a similar field is welcomed but not required.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Excellent writing and language skills.
- Displays the ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in a written and visual format.
- Is a team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees as required.
- Ability to pick up new tools quickly
- Maintains a working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research and Google Analytics.
- Excellent customer service skills.
Job Type: Contract
- Calgary, AB (Required)